Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dreams

Have you ever wondered why we dream the things we do? Was there something from the day that caused the dream? Was it unfinished business or some other logical reason for the dream? For the last two weeks my dreams have been of my sister Tracy, my Mom, my step Dad and my grandmother. All of which have passed away.

In one dream ,I was a waiter and I was serving lunch to my Mom and step Dad Ray. I was having a great conversation and they invited me to sit with them and take a break. In another Mamaw was in the kitchen cooking dumplings and I was outside doing chores. She then called me in for dinner and said that I have been working too hard and needed to stop for the day. I have had several dreams with all of them but I don't remember any details.

I wish I knew what this was all about. I guess it must be the season and I miss them all.

No comments: