Friday, September 19, 2008

This may take awhile


Every now and then you see something that justs makes you smile. And every now and then you just might have you camera in your pocket so you can help others smile. This was one of those times. I am sure that I could have come up with a number of captions for this picture, some of which may not be appropriate for all audiences. I try to keep my camera with me for just those moments when a picture is truly worth a thousand words. Take time to slow down and observe the little things that are around you. Smile often, it will be contagious, if not then people will just wonder what your up to.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha!! That's a GREAT picture. And your smile thing-we always wonder what you're up to. You don't have to be smiling (even though you usually are!!)

Terio said...

Nice picture! I'm glad you carry a camerwa to capture such pictures. Unlike SOME people!