Saturday, March 21, 2009

Plants and fish at last







I went to Iris's house this morning and got my fish. She also had some plants for the pond as well. I don't know the names of all of them but I have some white and yellow lilies. The white ring that is on the right side of the pond is a lotus. What you don't see is the fish that i added. I have 2 koi and about 10 small gold fish. The water is a little cloudy right now because of the plants. It will clear up soon and I will see if I can get some pictures of the fish. I was going to take down the electric fence but I can see where something has been digging around the pond in the soft dirt. It may just be a squirrel or it could be my friendly neighborhood raccoon. The fence is going to stay up for a while longer.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see pictures of the fish.