Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's On!

I weighed my self when I got back from California on the 19th...196 pounds! OUCH! I decided that it was time that I get serious about my weight loss. I hate having to take care of my hair...so I told my self no hair cut until I am 185. I have started to pay attention to all of the food that is going in and try to keep it at less than 1800 calories a day. I have been lazy this year and not getting out of the house very much. I have committed to walking at least 4 miles a day at least 5 days a week. We have a Rock-N-Roll marathon in November. I think that I am going to train for it.The 1/2 marathon that is. Right now I do 5 miles in about 70 minutes. I need to get that down to 45 minutes and then increase the distance. I will weigh my self every Friday morning to see how I'm doing. I would love to get back down to 160.

No comments: